This is an actual Father's Day card I had received a few years back from Isamu, when he was 8.
I always keep it as a reminder that:
1. There will always be times I'll receive this message from my kids
2. When I do, they do not actually hate me, they just think they do
3. Kids always change their minds... in many cases very easily
4. Most likely they actually hate something I did, so I should assess how I have done them wrong
5. There is no perfect Dad... or perfect kids
I wish the best to fathers everywhere, and to the kids that put up with them.