For a change of pace, here are five facts about Xum Yukinori that he has not yet posted on his blog:
1. The 12 countries Xum has resided in are: South Africa, Japan, China, Malaysia, Singapore, the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Greece, and Spain.
2. One of Xum’s favorite aunties loves to tease him and Namiko about their marriage being “dekichatta kekkon” (although love had everything to do with it).
3. Namiko has never told Xum about Isamu’s biological father; and Xum has never asked.
4. Xum had never attended art school; the only “formal training” on illustration he had received was during his tenure working in a manhua studio in Hong Kong, where he picked up valuable tips and techniques from his fellow artists.
5. “Professor Xum” is not really a Professor (but he believes that you already knew that).
More to come.